At Essex Lake Group we have the ability to handle and analyze huge data sets with world-class security to ensure that our solutions to client issues are created with the most information available, and our clients’ most important assets are kept safe and secure. Essex Labs, our R&D group, has created proprietary hardware and software solutions that make possible the advanced analytics we apply to every assignment.
Much of the detail of our information security program is confidential, but the measures we use include:
- Granular access control measures, including separation of duties
- Strong encryption strategies for data at rest and in transit
- Centrally managed security policies, including end user device control
- Isolated and encrypted end user computer environments
- Regular internal and third-party penetration and vulnerability testing
- Constant re-evaluation and upgrades of our systems and methodologies
Essex handles restricted client data on individually segregated servers. On some assignments, Essex personnel works at clients’ facilities, behind the clients’ firewalls.